Question about licensing

Started by boco, April 23, 2009, 07:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boco

Hello,

I'm about to buy a home license with lifetime updates. Is the 'Buy one, GIVE one free promotion:' still valid? If yes, will it still be next moth. Because I can't buy before May...

Wee, this forum has many antispam measures - Have you been hit that hard?
Process Lasso Pro with Lifetime updates since 2009-05-14, Entire home since 2010-12-14.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: boco on April 23, 2009, 07:26:14 PM
Hello,
I'm about to buy a home license with lifetime updates. Is the 'Buy one, GIVE one free promotion:' still valid? If yes, will it still be next moth. Because I can't buy before May...

Yes, I have no plans to rescind that offer at this time. If, by some chance, it isn't available in May, just give me an email and I will give you the free give-away license.

Wee, this forum has many antispam measures - Have you been hit that hard?

No, I haven't, thanks to those measures. They did ramp up the anti-spam measures in the latest versions of SMF. It can actually be quite annoying. I can't even make out some the letter verification systems (I forget the term). I will lower the settings some.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

boco

QuoteYes, I have no plans to rescind that offer at this time. If, by some chance, it isn't available in May, just give me an email and I will give you the free give-away license.
Ok, will do.  :) As I neither have a PayPal account nor a credit card (I'm poor bastard lol), I have to use the account of a friend. Looking forward to May.

QuoteI can't even make out some the letter verification systems (I forget the term).
CAPTCHA. You always have to keep the balance between beeing annoying and beeing secured. It's no easy task...
Process Lasso Pro with Lifetime updates since 2009-05-14, Entire home since 2010-12-14.

boco

Just bought today, all went well. Givaway license received as well. Thanks!

Hotrod

Things are finally looking up around here.  ;D  Soooo... I finally got around to purchasing. Thanks for you patience and all your support in the past. I am now the new owner of "Process Lasso Pro for Entire Home with Lifetime Updates". I hope this helps you get through the tough times as much as your product has helped me get through mine. You have my devout support and loyalty for as long as your product lasts. ;)