Main Menu

Column

Started by ozzii, April 27, 2009, 01:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzii

Hello,
Why do not put the hidden columns (and order) into the configuration file?
With the last update I had to redo all the columns view  :'(

Please, this will help in the future  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Yea, those are in the registry.. and when I add new columns, the old data structures are invalidated, so I have to reset the layout and sizes. I'll see if I can work around it, and maybe put those settings in the INI file. Until then, you may have to live with them being reset as I add new columns ;(. I'm sorry.

The good news is that yesterday I spent several hours migrating more of the code to unicode. There is still A LOT more work to do, but I am getting there. I am doing it the slow, hard way, to ensure that there are no problems.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

ozzii

Quote from: jeremy.collake
Yea, those are in the registry.. and when I add new columns, the old data structures are invalidated, so I have to reset the layout and sizes. I'll see if I can work around it, and maybe put those settings in the INI file. Until then, you may have to live with them being reset as I add new columns ;(. I'm sorry.
No problem, I/We can wait ;)

Quote from: jeremy.collake
The good news is that yesterday I spent several hours migrating more of the code to unicode. There is still A LOT more work to do, but I am getting there. I am doing it the slow, hard way, to ensure that there are no problems.
Thanks for your hard work for the unicode :D