Process Lasso management console has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Started by vinograd, August 06, 2009, 11:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinograd

People,

This occurs whenever process lasso starts. If I don't respond process lasso seems to work, if I do respond then it closes.

The system is XP - Home SP3.

What debug data do you need & how should I submit it?

Dave

Jeremy Collake

Hmm, I will investigate this. Thanks for letting me know. Perhaps I can reproduce the trouble. I will try that first, then ask for extended debug information if necessary.

Thanks
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

vinograd

Just to note that this occurs with XP Pro SP3 using the latest beta release. I have upgraded the system.

Jeremy Collake

Thanks. To update you, after extensive testing I was able to reproduce this errata -- at least once. I am doing a line-by-line code review to determine possible causes. I intend to solve this problem during this beta series. If my code review fails to fix the problem, I'll send you a debug build to hopefully isolate the exact cause right away.

Jeremy Collake

No, not yet. I am just getting back to work here after returning from my honeymoon.

I didn't determine the cause in my code review, and can't reliably reproduce this errata. I will package a debug build soon that should allow me to immediately determine the cause of the problem.