Main Menu

Power Profiles

Started by trikinity, October 04, 2026, 11:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trikinity

Don't know where else to ask this, but I tried out the application power profiles feature on Process Lasso but have come across an issue. Basically even though I removed all applications from the power profiles list, my windows power plan still changes when I launch one of the programs that were on the list. I've tried uninstalling and the power plan would still change. I genuinely have no ideas on how to fix this obnoxious issue and would like to hear any suggestions

P.S. A little context, I have the windows "Balanced" power plan set to 99% cpu power because I don't need my cpu at max clock 24/7, and "High Performance" is set at 100%.

With that said, I did some testing and set it so all power profiles are at 99% cpu power, yet when I launch the process I am having problems with, my clock speed shoots up to max

Jeremy Collake

Try unchecking menu item "Options > Power > Performance > Change Power Profile when Engaged". Let me know if this helps! If not, please post, or send us via the contact form, your diagnostics from the "Help" menu.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.