Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Started by Pierre, December 18, 2009, 02:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre

Hello! I have add Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 exe to automatic game mode. But i have to start the game and exit, then start the game again for the option to take effect. Does anybody know whats wrong ???
Sorry for my english. Merry Christmas.

Process Lasso ver 3.70.4

Jeremy Collake

You are seeing a rare bug that is a side-effect of the way automatic gaming mode was implemented. It is something I am improving substantially in v3.80 (currently still in beta development). In fact, I fixed that specific bug in the very first beta version. The issue is that sometimes the core engine isn't getting the pathname of the game in time to turn on gaming mode (due to the way processes are started). I completely rewrote this code for v3.80 so such an event never occurs again.

In the meantime, you can manually turn on gaming mode. It is a slight bit more work (a right-click on the system tray icon), but not much more. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, v3.70.7, which I will release shortly (a new minor update to the last final), may reduce the likelihood of this problem. I tried to mitigate it the best I could, pending release of the new v3.80.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.