About PECompact 3.01.3 beta

Started by davcor, January 18, 2010, 10:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davcor

Just testing PECompact version 3.01.3 beta on Windows XP SP3 with all updates and regardless of settings every time I execute the program will show the product update screen.
Regards

Jeremy Collake

Thanks, this will definitely be fixed. The updater has been replaced with a simplified version now, so you will never see that again in the next build.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

hai2hai

When the new version will be release? It seem that Process Lasso releases more frequently than PECompact.

Jeremy Collake

Its funny you should ask now, as that is just what I've spent most of this week working on. I am going to release PECompact v3.02 within the next 48 hours. I am doing final testing now. I am also waiting to hear from a customer who reported a sporadic crash in the previous final. UPDATE: It turns out it was already fixed in v3.01 beta.

See the developer blog for more info: http://pecompact.blogspot.com/

Jeremy Collake

Ok, bugs all clear. I have just finished final changes and am initiating one last code review, then releasing PECompact v3.02. This version actually has some important tweaks, and also updates the Enhanced Anti-Debug Loader a bit.

Jeremy Collake

hai2hai

That's good news!

Thanks for the upgrade

hai2hai

I've seen the new minor version come out. What's new in PECompact 3.0.2.1?

Jeremy Collake

Update of the IsDebuggerPresent plug-in, provided by BobSoft. That's the only change.