News:

NOTICE: This forum is mostly an archive, though new posts are allowed. Registration may require manual admin activation. After registering visit https://bitsum.com/contact/ to request account activation.

Main Menu

YOUR purchase matters

Started by Jeremy Collake, January 11, 2015, 08:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

Using Process Lasso? Loving it? Discovering it's hidden beauties? (sorry, we're trying to make them more obvious)

Please consider buying a license

We are't crowd-funding, we already have the product you want. We already respond to your feature requests. Help us continue to help you.

Thank you for your support, in any form!
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Hotrod

I have been using Process Lasso since the verry early days and have always been pleased with it's performance enhancing features. I am the proud owner of the multi PC Pro package. I have always found the product to be of the highest quality. The support has been nothing short of outstanding as is the involvement of real users in it's development. The product has been improving by leaps and bounds over the years and the number of added features grows with nearly every version. For these reasons I will be making a new donation to the project as a thank you to the Bitsum crew and incentive to keep up the hard work. Thank you all for your continued feedback and an exemplary product.

Highest regards,

Rod

MarkMelanson

I have been using since the early days as well and recommend it to my friends. I bought 10 more licenses when Bitsum had a sale so I could cover all my PCs and my brother who is cash poor.

I love this software and cannot recommend it more highly.

Jeremy Collake

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

andhar

For many years I had the "giveawayoftheday" version(s) of PL installed - now I switched to the PL-Pro Family-License. I didn't want to use it anymore without giving you some money for such a great program ;)

Jeremy Collake

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Geox19

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this software. I just got done building and overclocking an x99 platform. All the options now a days are great when overclocking like being able to use offset voltages to be able to use Intel's Speedstep but then when it's all said & done I only have the options of high performance or balanced and well windows power plans are just well you know... either all out max cpu or frequency changing with a balanced plan is just so old school. Nothing like using Adobe Premier or a similar program and being at the mercy of windows power profiles or have to go in and set it to high performance and then set it back. Process lasso needs to be installed on every overclocked Pc out there in my opinion.I'm still trying to learn all of the ins and outs but with all the options there are in the software you guys have done a great job of making the software user friendly. Bitsum should come up with a deal to bundle this software with the motherboard companies. I really don't think many people know about it. Asus tried to build something like this into Ai suite 3 but it just doesn't work when you do a manual overclock.
Awesome software!!!

Jeremy Collake

Thanks Geox19 :)

I hope you are pleased with our coming improvements to Lasso and more.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Quote from: Geox19 on March 06, 2015, 05:59:38 PM
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this software. I just got done building and overclocking an x99 platform. All the options now a days are great when overclocking like being able to use offset voltages to be able to use Intel's Speedstep but then when it's all said & done I only have the options of high performance or balanced and well windows power plans are just well you know... either all out max cpu or frequency changing with a balanced plan is just so old school. Nothing like using Adobe Premier or a similar program and being at the mercy of windows power profiles or have to go in and set it to high performance and then set it back. Process lasso needs to be installed on every overclocked Pc out there in my opinion.I'm still trying to learn all of the ins and outs but with all the options there are in the software you guys have done a great job of making the software user friendly. Bitsum should come up with a deal to bundle this software with the motherboard companies. I really don't think many people know about it. Asus tried to build something like this into Ai suite 3 but it just doesn't work when you do a manual overclock.
Awesome software!!!

Yup, and almost all of the OEM software (that made by them) are very unstable and easy to crash, if you really need software overclock, I would said that the Intel XTU is much more stable than that OEM software. ;)

Simon

With any product you buy you would expect (or would like) great customer support and i'm pleased to say it happens here. Jeremy and I have been sending messages back and forth over last few weeks on and off trying to sort my account out. We got there and he fixed it. If any one is wondering if they should buy a license i would recommend you do. It's deserved : )
Kind Regards

Jeremy Collake

Thanks Simon ;).

I try to keep it all together. It's funny how far trying will go. I think that's where corporations go wrong. So few give their employees incentives to try/care.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

thegreatsquare

Quote from: Jeremy Collake on March 11, 2015, 03:24:30 PM
Thanks Simon ;).

I try to keep it all together. It's funny how far trying will go. I think that's where corporations go wrong. So few give their employees incentives to try/care.

I noticed your "Donate to Dev" link. Does it accept prepaid cards? I don't put my info online if it isn't very necessary.


Jeremy Collake

Quote from: thegreatsquare on May 05, 2015, 05:47:10 AM
I noticed your "Donate to Dev" link. Does it accept prepaid cards? I don't put my info online if it isn't very necessary.

I can't say for sure, but I don't see why not. Whatever PayPal will accept (no PayPal account required, they just process the credit/debit card).

Also Bitcoin are accepted, but of course that's normally the harder route for people who don't already own Bitcoin.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.