Change copyright to 2015 and roadmap

Started by Turion, January 14, 2015, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turion

Hi. Why is Help > About Process Lasso copyright still 2014 if it was changed in 7.8?

Also, is it possible for you to post a to-do list of the upcoming features/roadmap?

Thanks.

Jeremy Collake

I missed some copyright changes during a mishap. I'm addressing that now.

I can't post my exact plans publicly, no.

However, I can post a vague roadmap, which I have planned to do. I just have to get one more piece of dev done, then I can reveal a lot more of the 2015 plan (which is *awesome*).

Right now - what I need from users is to both trust and support me. Buy a license for Lasso. I promise that we'll keep improving it, and do much more. And you can judge that based on history. Look at what we've done the last 90 days (Gaming Mode 2, SmartTrim, Insights).

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

This has been addressed in the latest minor build refresh (mostly language updates).

v7.8.0.6 will be pushed out to existing final version users later today though, after translators have confirmed their work.

Turion

Thank you for responding and I apologize if I seemed to be nagging or out-of-line.  :-[

Quote from: Jeremy Collake on January 21, 2015, 06:14:34 AM
I can't post my exact plans publicly, no.

However, I can post a vague roadmap, which I have planned to do. I just have to get one more piece of dev done, then I can reveal a lot more of the 2015 plan (which is *awesome*). 

Great, that is fine. I was thinking something like this:
green = complete; red = planned

Gaming Mode 2
Smart Trim
Insights
UI Refinement

Jeremy Collake

You've listed a lot of what is on the official Bitsum roadmap, but not all. Also, there are more than one big, potentially unexpected, addendums to that list. I'll reveal that part as appropriate. So, just hold on ;).