UI Suggestion

Started by mbrazil, April 19, 2010, 11:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbrazil

Hi Jeremy -- I'd like to suggest an improvement to a portion of the Process Lasso UI: Remember column-width settings in the lower pane (Actions log, Threads, Modules tabs).

Mike

Jeremy Collake

Sure, easily done - will do ;).

Version 3.84 is coming soon, and I'm cleaning up little UI bugs and missing quirks like this, so I'll try to get it in there. If its not in v3.84, please remind me again, as my todo list is so long sometimes items get pushed down the list. Thanks ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Michael

Hello jeremy.collake,

Is it possible to make in the 'Options / ProBalance settings / Configure ProBalance parameters /' menu, instead of changing the values every five percent, to be able to put any number, because this will give the user more control. Also, in 'Options / General Process Lasso settings / Recheck processes every /' menu, again, to be able to make it user define, because if the user wants to recheck the processes every 104 milliseconds instead of 250 milliseconds, he is unable to do so, thus restricts user ability to gain more control.

Thank you very much for creating this powerful software.  :)

Regards,
Michael

Jeremy Collake

Sure, that can be done. I will see what I can do in a later version.

The issue was actually purely cosmetic on the ProBalance parameters. You can adjust those in the INI file to whatever values you want so long as you don't edit them in the GUI. As for the poll/recheck interval, it can only be one of the pre-defined values no matter what you put in the INI, but I can change that to allow any value later.

Thanks
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.