Error trying to tweak NT scheduler

Started by Brama, May 26, 2010, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brama

Hello, I installed version 3.84.3 x64 on Win 7 pro x64 and when I select: options>advanced tools>Tweak Windows NT scheduler parameters a Process Lasso error windows appears telling "There was an error loading the resource module. Please reinstall this application."

Any suggestion?  :)

Jeremy Collake

There must be a build config error. It is getting convoluted now that I have 20 editions of Process Lasso (different special builds, x32 and x64 of each, etc..). I will look into this and get it fixed up in the next minor update.

I may also re-release a stand-alone version of TweakScheduler again. I will report if I do so.

Thanks for reporting the trouble, and I'm sorry for the issue. As a side note, the same settings can essentially be changed in the Advanced System properties (where you change the page files, DEP, etc..). You can choose whether your PC should dedicate its power more to foreground or background apps. This setting is mostly what TweakScheduler adjusts.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Brama

Jeremy Collake

Are you using any non-English language in Process Lasso by chance? If so, please let me know which one. Many thanks
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.