Update to version 4.00.33

Started by Hotrod, February 05, 2011, 07:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotrod

I had to format a tower and when i came to the support page for PL 4.00.33 32 bit install i got a 404 error. Is this my browser or system...or has this been uploaded wrong?

"HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Jeremy Collake

This was a mistake by my automated updater. I'm fixing it. In the meantime, note this IMPORTANT CHANGE TO V4:

• The public build is the same as the private build. The only difference is whether it has been Activated to turn into the full build. So, to download updates, no longer is there a need to login ;)

Still, it is absurd my scripts screwed up last night. I'm going to just manually fix it for now, and fix my scripts for the next build. This was from a new virtual build environment.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Hotrod

I figured out how to get the file and then manually added my activation code. I just thought you'd want to know about and fix this before it got to be a huge problem.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Hotrod on February 05, 2011, 08:35:57 PM
I figured out how to get the file and then manually added my activation code. I just thought you'd want to know about and fix this before it got to be a huge problem.

Yes, thank you, as always ;). I was more posting that notice for other readers, I knew you already knew how to work around it.

I got it all fixed up now, BTW -- for all editions.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.