Beta version?

Started by parkd1, February 06, 2011, 01:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkd1

What is the current beta version? I have downloaded version 19 but see 15 on the main page ans support page and 20 on the revision history page. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: parkd1 on February 06, 2011, 01:07:14 PM
What is the current beta version? I have downloaded version 19 but see 15 on the main page ans support page and 20 on the revision history page. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Temporarily pulled in a moment of over-reaction as I realized at some point in the beta series I broke default priorities, affinities, and other rules under some circumstances. This being a critical feature, I am working on an immediate fix. Sadly, the fix is in the most sensitive portion of the code - the code engine. So, I've been working on this, figuring out what went wrong exactly so I can be sure. I intend to be done in the next 8 to 12 hours for sure. I didn't make it last night, I just couldn't see the problem. I am hoping a new set of eyes will see it, or I'll actually have to debug, lol :). Either way, it is getting fixed.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

bluewrx

Quote from: parkd1 on February 06, 2011, 01:07:14 PM

Yeah I noticed the same thing.. since you are still working on the beta. Could you. Please add more frequent memory trim feature,better still make the minute's toggleable.

I reckon you have 1 of the best memory optimizers around with lasso.

Let me just say also your doing a great job with software,I really feel less lag when I am gaming. Thank you.