I have installed v.3.06.3 x64

Started by sst, September 17, 2008, 01:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sst

Hi, ...

I have installed v.3.06.3 x64.

I have = Windows Vista Ultimate FrenchCanadian, x64 SP1, HP DV8305ca Laptop, 1 Cpu core AMD Turion 64 Mobile, [2 Gig. DDR1 333 Ram], [UAC enabled], [WindowsDefender x64 enabled], [ReadyBoost 2gig on "SecureDigital Highspeed(C2)"], [Vista Ultimate Estimated Score of = 3.0].

---

I use "Windows Defender" and i use also the service Microsoft SpyNet inside Windows Defender.

I am able to made a Microsoft SpyNet vote, to enable Process Lasso, at start.

---
In French Canadian =

Classification: Non encore classifié.
Vote SpyNet: En cours d'élaboration

In English =

Classification: Not yet classified.
Vote SpyNet: In progress of research with SyNet community, to see if its a good software.

---

In Windows Defender | Options | Software Explorer.

It show in Vote SpyNet ([En cours d'élaboration] Translated from French Canadian, it mean [In progress of d' development, (in clear) = In progress of research with SyNet community, to see if its a good software.]).

There are my SpyNet Vote, but it need some others users to report "Process Lasso", a good software.
---
It have the same problem that i have reported, from the x32 version = the "All sounds off" deactivated (checkbox) by default, ... Can you made it by default off, and checkbox activated ?
---

No other thing to report,

-------
Sylvain
Sylvain St-Amand (sst)
Translator of Process Lasso = French [Canada-Québec].
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Final Build 7600

Jeremy Collake

Thanks for your continued help. I just changed the default 'all sounds off' setting, so you'll see that change in the next released build.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.