App first starting in game mode

Started by edkiefer, May 28, 2011, 12:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edkiefer

I noticed this with older 4.xx versions but thought it might of been issue with evaluation time expired but now since I had to do full OS (XP) install I am noticing it on latest .
Issue after setting up a app for game mode , with PL running  after OS is started and I start up the app in game mode, the first time I run it it will not be in game mode. If I close and restart all works fine . It is not PL in that you can close PL and restart does not bring issue back. its after OS starts and first run of any app set up in game mode .
note Sometimes it does work but for me it repeatable with few real games , like UT3 demo for example . I first thought that path was not right as upper/lower case was not right but that didn't change anything .
PS: if it matters I have PL starting manually, not login ,auto-starting .

Ed
Bitsum QA Engineer

Jeremy Collake

This is now fixed in v5.0.0.19. Thank you for reporting it.

This new build is being created now. It will be available in a few minutes after this post.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

edkiefer

5.00.19 seems to fixed it so far .
no problem with updating either  (auto-update 5.00.17>5.00.19 ) .

I guess this issue was tied to rules not working right .

Ed
Bitsum QA Engineer

Jeremy Collake

Good to hear, it has also done well in my testing. My regret is of course that it was ever broken. All is well that ends well I guess. Let me know if you see any other problems.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.