would this work in opensuse? or ?

Started by rtoledo, August 22, 2009, 08:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtoledo

Hi I want to start tinkering with the firmware on the Actiontec mi424wr I just installed the latest build of DD-WRt v24 sp2 build 12647  and want to see if I can modify some minor things

or should i install  Debian 5.0.2 KDE  , sorry I really  need a KDE install to do most things ;)

oh yes does it matter if I install the 64 bit version on my computer eventhough the traget is a small appliance that is 32 bit?

rtoledo

Quote from: rtoledo on August 22, 2009, 08:23:14 PM
Hi I want to start tinkering with the firmware on the Actiontec mi424wr I just installed the latest build of DD-WRt v24 sp2 build 12647  and want to see if I can modify some minor things

or should i install  Debian 5.0.2 KDE  , sorry I really  need a KDE install to do most things ;)

oh yes does it matter if I install the 64 bit version on my computer eventhough the traget is a small appliance that is 32 bit?

ok let's move on from the first question, I just did the svn download, inside the firmware_mod_kit  I mkdir wonrking_directory  then I put in the

./extract_firmware.sh firmware.bin working_directory/

and I'm getting this error
rt@linux-g0h0:~/firmware_mod_kit> ./extract_firmware.sh firmware.bin working_directory/
bash: ./extract_firmware.sh: No such file or directory
rt@linux-g0h0:~/firmware_mod_kit> mkdir working_directory
rt@linux-g0h0:~/firmware_mod_kit> ./extract_firmware.sh firmware.bin working_directory/
bash: ./extract_firmware.sh: No such file or directory

so where do put the ip address of the router ? and the password

anyone ?

thanks   rtoledo2002   at    yahoo  ;)